Monday, June 25, 2007

Lil' Bush Fahrenheit 911 and Sicko


I caught an episode of Lil' Bush last night on Comedy Central. The animation is beyond crude but it was quite funny and inflammatory to GW. However, in preparation for Sicko, I watched Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 911 today. I realized I need to watch F911 maybe every 6 months to remember how outrageous our government has become. It almost made me sick to think I was laughing about this criminal not 12 hours ago. Watch the opening 10 minutes or so where Moore explains the corruption in Florida and the black congressman plead for at least one senator to challenge the Supremem Courts ruling. It will make you sick and angry and want to do something about it. We all need to pay closer attention to the people we vote into power who make these decisions as REPRESENTATIVES of our intentions.

No comments: