Friday, April 27, 2007

"Welcome to my nightmare" -J. Ramone

One of my favorite drops from the Howard Stern Show. A smashed Joey Ramone called up show producer Gary "Bababooey" Dell' Abate's, voicemail in the middle of the night and left a nearly incoherent message signing off with 'welcome to my nightmare'. It became cannon to Stern listeners and was used by Howie whenever he was in a bad situation.
http://www.marksfriggin.com/news96_97/jul-97.htm

So why begin a blog like this? Well, it explains my trepidation with starting a blog. There's a lot of them out there and most of them I'm not reading. But maybe my friends will get a kick out of it. Joey's catchphrase is also indicative of the type of stuff your going to find on this blog. Pop culture musings spanning comics, music and movies. Hence the url. The three B's of the 1960's that changed American culture drastically. At least one post a day. Bababooey to y'all

No comments: